• A brief introduction to the chocolate, tools including moulds
• Introduction to chocolate moulding
• Learn the technique of enrobing with this step-by-step instructional class
• Strawberry chocolate wheels
• Classic mendicants
• Chocolate and vanilla truffles
• Cherry and pistachio enrobed bonbons
• Piped rum truffles
• Enrobed bonbons
• Moulded chocolates
• Coffee ganache moulded bonbons
• Orange & cardamom crunch chocolate filling
• Almond chocolate bar
• Piña colada
• Rock chocolates
• Banana caramel chocolates
• Duo lollipop
• Pineapple chocolates
• Coffee cinnamon hazelnut praline
• Chocolate caramel truffles
• Classic milk chocolate tablets
• Full payment to be made at the time of admission.
• The content is focused at teaching various methods of preparation & may vary with individual student’s needs
towards learning’s & time frames.
• Dishes may be changed or deleted at the discretion of the chef.
• The duration of the course would be three days and student can complete the course within 15 days from the
time of admission not later than that.